All conference abstracts are available in the conference app. The conference organizers will not provide the abstracts in printed form for environmental and financial reasons. Please find all abstracts in this pdf down below. You can choose to print some or all of these, if you prefer printed form to digital. Please note that there is no print service at the conference venue.
Poster presentation instructions are sent out by e-mail to those accepted for poster presentation.
- Poster presenters are expected to print your poster before arrival.
- Poster presenters are expected to set up their posters in the poster area upon arrival.
- The board for displaying the poster is 198 cm (height) x 98 cm (width) and will have a sign indicating your poster ID number.
- Poster board surface is textile, and posters will be mounted with pins. Pins will be provided by the conference organizers onsite.
- Posters should be on display for the entire symposium. A dedicated poster session is scheduled to 27 April at 10:30-11:30 when the presenter is expected to be available by the poster.
- Be sure to include your title (the same as the title of the abstract), author names, and affiliations at the top of the poster.
- Remember that your poster may be viewed from a distance of several feet, so font sizes should be large enough to easily read, and figures and tables should be kept as simple as possible.
- A dedicated poster session is scheduled to April 27 at 10:30-11:30 when the presenter is expected to be available by the poster
- There will be a prize for the Best Poster, a free registration for Scand-LAS conference 2024 in Tampere, Finland.
- At the symposium gala dinner, the best poster award will be announced.
Oral presentation instructions
Oral presentation instructions are sent out by e-mail to those accepted for oral presentation.
In the programme, your contribution is scheduled for a session with the following start and end time:[session_starts_time] – [session_ends_time]. Please make sure your presentation allows 5 minutes of discussion within scheduled timeframe, for short presentations (< 20 minutes) 2 minutes of discussion is allowed. The room number is indicated in the conference programme, which also gives the names of the chairpersons for sessions.
The session rooms are equipped with projectors and a computer. We have many short talks, so we recommend you to bring your Powerpoint (or pdf) presentation in a USB stick, and upload it to the computer in your presentation room, at the latest in the break before your talk is scheduled.
Name your presentation file, day of your presentation and your name. Ex. Tuesday-Carlson, Maria. (Otherwise, all presentations will be called ScandLas2023-Uppsala, which will be quite inconvenient.)
Scand-Las 2023 Symposium is planned and organized as a fully on-site conference, and we are unable to provide technical support for remote participation.
Phone: +46 18 67 15 33 or +46 18 67 10 03
- 31 January, 2023 - Deadline for submission of abstracts
24 February, 6 March 2023 - Notification of abstracts 28 February, 13 March 2023 - Deadline registration to early bird fee
- 30 March, 2023 - Deadline submission of extended papers